Learn from Leaders Including Intuit, PowerAdvocate, HubSpot, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Amazon, Salesforce.com, Among Others
The first was so great that I came back and presented at the second ProductCamp Boston on November 7, 2009 — at the Microsoft New England Research & Development Center. Thanks to Brooks and the ProductCamp team, the speakers, attendees, sponsors and Microsoft for another great event.
As a follow-up to the presentation, following the session abstract, presentation slides and case study details and additional links from the Solution Marketing Blog.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to respond. Even if you were unable to attend the event, this session should be of interest.
Today, customers want more than software products alone – they want comprehensive solutions that solve their business problems. During this presentation, we’ll look at how leading software companies are using solution marketing. You’ll learn best practices and gain new ideas that you can use in your organization. Companies included: Intuit, PowerAdvocate, HubSpot, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Comcast, Salesforce.com and Amazon.
TOP OF PAGE
- Solution Marketing Best Practices – Full Presentation-PDF
- Solution Marketing Best Practices – Full Presentation-Brainshark
- Preview on Brainshark
— SOLUTION Case Studies —
— EDUCATION & ENGAGEMENT Case Studies —
— VALUE Case Studies —
- SAP and Oracle Support
- Will Oracle or SAP blink First on 22% Maintenance Fees? (Information Week/Global CIO, Oct. 2009)?
- An Emerging Threat to Oracle and SAP (Barrons, Sept. 2009)
- Oracle, SAP and the Value of Maintenance & Support Contracts (Solution Marketing Blog, Mar. 2009)
- SAP Customers Demand Value for Enterprise Support (Solution Marketing Blog, Apr. 2009)
- Microsoft SharePoint
— ACCESS Case Studies —
- Amazon Kindle
- Apexchange by Salesforce.com
- Apple App Store / Apple Music Store
- Fixing the Mix – explains the different elements of SIVA (now replaced with SEVA where E = Education)
- Comparing Products and Solutions
- Platforms, Applications or Solutions?
- Think Like Your Customer
- Solution Demos (series)
- Go Where The Prospects Are