– By Steve Robins
Practical Advice on Building a Solution Marketing Strategy
Session abstract: What is solution marketing strategy and how does it differ from product marketing strategy? Solutions go beyond product to solve business problems. During this session, you’ll learn how to assemble a compelling solution marketing strategy. We’ll look at segmentation, personas, competition, solution portfolios, the solution maturity model, and marketing strategies.
Thanks to everyone that attended the ProductCamp Boston session, Building a Winning Solution Marketing Strategy. Following is additional information.
- Presentation. View and download the PDF presentation
- Build A Winning Solution Marketing Strategy – SlideShare
- Build A Winning Solution Marketing Strategy – Brainshark slides now live
- LinkedIn Group. Join the Solution Marketing Pros group on LinkedIn. I hope you’ll participate in the dialog!
- Much more on solution marketing. Check out Solution Marketing Best Practices – Presentation from Product Camp Boston, November 2009, for more details. Lots of great information.
- The Solution Marketing Blog. Check out additional solution marketing posts on this blog.
Thanks again to everyone who participated, and thanks to the organizers for another great ProductCamp!
More solution marketing presentations on Slideshare.
7 responses to “Build a Winning Solution Marketing Strategy – ProductCamp Boston”
Thank you for posting your slides. I enjoyed your session.
Pingback: Invention or Innovation? « THE Solution Marketing Blog
Pingback: Solution-As-A-Suffix? « THE Solution Marketing Blog
Pingback: Content Marketing: 5 Things You Should Know | THE Solution Marketing Blog
Pingback: ProductCamp Boston is Coming | THE Solution Marketing Blog
Pingback: Join Me For Great Sessions at ProductCamp Boston! | THE Solution Marketing Blog