– By Steve Robins
The Impact of Social Media on Product Management and Product Marketing
Session abstract: Continue the social media dialog from the fall ProductCamp. How are you using social media to support product management/ product marketing? Share best practices, lessons learned, challenges, and solutions.
Thanks to everyone that attended the ProductCamp Boston session, Social Media and YOU. Following is additional information.
- Twitter list. I’m setting up a Twitter list for anyone interested in social media attendees. To be included, send a tweet to @SteveRobins.
- Social Media & YOU LinkedIn sub-group – now live!
- Join the Social Media & YOU group
- Description: How are you using social media as part of your product marketing and product management strategy? Share best practices, lessons learned, challenges and solutions with your peers. And ask questions – we’re here to help!
- Update: the group went live on May 30.
- Much more information. Check out my extensive post from the November ’09 ProductCamp, which will answer many of Saturday’s questions including sentiment analysis. Lots of great information.
- Check out additional social media posts on this blog.
Thanks again to everyone who participated, and thanks to the organizers for another great ProductCamp!
2 responses to “Social Media & YOU – ProductCamp Boston”
Pingback: ProductCamp Boston is Coming | THE Solution Marketing Blog
Pingback: Join Me For Great Sessions at ProductCamp Boston! | THE Solution Marketing Blog