By: Steve Robins
The last few posts have been on social media. If you want to learn more about social media, I encourage you to attend Inbound Marketing University (IMU) this week. The good news: there’s no charge to attend.
Several companies have joined together to offer a FREE series of online classes on Inbound Marketing (i.e, social media). Classes are webinar-style and are all archived if you can’t make the live presentation. Pass the certification exam and you become an “Inbound Marketing Certified Professional.” Take the certification exam starting on Monday, June 22 through the end of that week.
It’s not too late to join IMU. All classes are recorded and the certification exam runs through all of next week.
Following is the course list. See the class schedule for more details.
- How to Blog Effectively for Business. Professors: Ann Handley & Mack Collier, MarketingProfs
- SEO Crash Course to Get Found. Professor: Lee Odden, TopRank Online Marketing
- Social Media and Building Community. Professor: Chris Brogan, New Marketing Labs
- Successful Business Uses for Facebook and LinkedIn. Professor: Elyse Tager, Silicon Valley American Marketing Association
- Viral Marketing and World Wide Raves. Professor: David Meerman Scott, author of New Rules of Marketing & PR and World Wide Rave
- Advanced SEO Tactics: On Beyond Keyword Research. Professor: Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz
- Calls to Action and Landing Page Best Practices. Professor: Jeanne Hopkins, MECLABS, Marketing Experiments
- Inbound Lead Nurturing. Professor: Brian Carroll, MECLABS, InTouch
- Successful Email Marketing. Professor: Eric Groves, Constant Contact
- Analyzing Inbound Marketing. Professor: Marshall Sponder, Monster.com, Web Analytics Association for Social Media
To Learn More: