As you may have guessed, this is a new blog. But there’s a whole lot to write about the subject of software solution marketing. I’m planning to write an entry at least once each week and will be following software solution marketing – and general solution developments as they happen. Check back soon for additional topics such as:
Software Solution Marketing Topics
- More details on SIVA – Solution – Information – Value – Access
- When solutions make sense – and when they don’t. Mapping the solution opportunity to the technology adoption life cycle/Crossing the Chasm.
- How to diagnose a solution problem.
- Ensuring organizational alignment for success.
- Learning from IBM, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Hyundai and Amazon.
- Software solution marketing trends.
- Comparisons of different vendor approaches to solutions.
- Solution Marketing and Solution Selling
- …and more!